Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
To Matthew.

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Yvette
Sending Auspices

:

Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: To Matthew. Reply with quote

Dear Matthew,
The only thing I want to do now, is to wake up and get out of this nightmare, because it is frightening me. This is not fair at all, it's like Karma doing the wrong thing. You are so kind, helpful and you inspire people. It's hard to believe that this happened to you and I don't really know what to say...
I hope that the love from the people will get you stronger, so that you will get well. You are a true hero.

Love, Yvette.

sept 15th 07 // sept 16th 07 // jan 21st 08 // feb 1st 08 // feb 3rd 08 // july 19th 08 // july 21st 08 // oct 1st 09 // april 11th 10//nov 4th 11//nov 12th 11//nov 30 12//dec 1 12

Owner of MLfans.net
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: