Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Matthew, you're damn amazing.. <3

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Early Sunsets;
Chasing Dragonflies

:

Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Matthew, you're damn amazing.. <3 Reply with quote

I'm not even sure what to say..how could someone do that?..
There are so many bad things in this world and I think it's amazing when someone can stand up to them, it's truly inspiring. I think I speak for everyone when I say we are so proud of you! You've done a truly amazing thing. This world is too full of hate and it needs more people like you, who are kind hearted and care for others, even if it will put them in danger.
I'm so glad to be part of this family...you guys make us feel amazing, and it's times like these where you realise how much certain people mean to you. You guys are my friends, my family and I wouldn't give it up for the world. Not in a heartbeat. You four guys have come so far, fighting for everything. We believe in you to carry on because we love you.
I send wishes to your family, friends and fellow RP because together, we are unstoppable. Really hope you get better and make a full recovery soon. All my hope is going to you..you guys have changed my life, like a lot of people here. And like a lot of people here, I wish I could do more.
Keep fighting, we have all our faith in you!
~Just got the news you woke up, I'm so happy, thank you Matthew..
I love you guys! <3
Briony xxxxxxxxx

http://twitter.com/neon_hearts
-----------
Take my hand lets get famous
4/10/07-8/04/10-3/08/10-4/08/10

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: