Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Matthew,

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
CiaraCyanide
Tourist

:

Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Matthew, Reply with quote

You truly beautiful man, you. You really are one of the sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and the fact that you stood up to that guy when most people probably wouldn’t be able to find it in themselves to do so amazes me.

The fact that in Madina Lake all four of you bare all, and aren't ashamed of who you are makes me feel that I know each of you to some extent. What you did was typically Matthew; selfless, brave and to the point of heroric. Even though, in my eyes, you were already pretty much a hero, having helped me in some of life's rough patches through Madina Lake. And for that, I could never thank you enough. You have gained ten times the love and respect I already had for you, and you desverve every ounce of it.

We all know you're a little trooper, but I wish you a smooth road to recovery anyway, and I'm sending good vibes and love to you, your family and friends at this time.

If I wasn't already insanely proud to be a Madina Lake fan, then I sure as hell am now. We love you.
Love, Ciara. XXXX

01/04/09, 11/10/09, 30/03/10, 03/04/10.
And as I'm sifting through the ash, I find myself.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: