Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Matthew:)

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
nightmoves92
River Person

:

Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: Matthew:) Reply with quote

I've only just heard and I'm so in shock at what's happened to you, because you were trying to help someone else. You'll get through this like you've gotten through everything else. You're one of the people I admire most and I love you so f*cking much. You saved my life, how could I not. When I needed someone most, you emailed me back and proved that even though I was on another continent, that someone cared. I don't know what else to say except what a difference having you, Mateo, Nathan, Dan and the river creeps in my life has made. Get better soon, we all miss you and Lady Bubba;) seriously everytime I see a video with you in, it makes me smile like crazy because you're an awesome dude and one of the best people in my life. You're the reason why I have a growing collection of penguins in my room, they even have a pretend igloo, how crazy is that? I'm rambling now I know but thanks for being there and believing in me. Get well soon:)Love Camilla

You've gotten good at being alone
But that's no life for such a beautiful soul
This road is longer than I ever knew
But tonight I'm coming home to see you

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: