Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Maffew <3

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
xXxStarsxXx
River Person

:

Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Maffew <3 Reply with quote

Jesus Christ you gave us one hell of a scare...
Thanks god there are people like you in the world, honestly you're the little inspiration that i have that reaffirms theres hope for humanity...
You've always been the most kind, caring generous and honest person i know, always making time for anyone and anything...
Youve always said that your downfall was being a people pleaser, thank god you didnt die because of it.
All the support from the fans, bands, and everyone else just shows how much we all care about you, and how much of an awesome guy you are..
Im not very good with words, but honestly words cant even describe how relieved we all are to know you're on the road to recovery...
Hopefully in no time you'll be back jamming and doing what you do best - being an awesome person
Youve always been my idol, along with the rest of madina lake, and youve saved so many peoples lives, including my own...try to keep yourself safe at least will ya!
At least after this the whole of the world knows what a god damn hero you really are
All the love in the world, get better soon...and take care of yourself! (And your brothers, im sure they've all gone through hell this past week)

Chelsea
xoxo

Yes thats Maffew Leone...and yes he's picking his nose...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPxQ3Tf4vB4&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MSGk7S-ouM&feature=channel_page
<3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: