Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
For Matthew <33

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Stolen Baby
Chasing Dragonflies

:

Items

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:19 am    Post subject: For Matthew <33 Reply with quote

Matt, I may not know you personally, but I feel that in some way I do, through your music and every interview I've watched/read. I've been a fan of the band since 2008, which isn't long, compared to some other creepers, but I still adore your music and deeply care for you as if we were best friends.

Your music has gotten me through the toughest times. Whenever I wanted to just give up and rip my hair out, I'd remember to "just breathe." Whenever things became unbearable, I would listen to both Attics and FTTUTY and escape to a different world, which was just what I needed. Whenever I felt like I was going crazy and losing my mind, I knew that I wasn't alone. Your kindness and talent saved my life on many occasions, and for that I'll always be grateful.

I had the pleasure of meeting you in February of 2008 when you were supporting Aiden on their World By Storm tour. It was pretty brief and you probably don't remember me, but it made somewhat of an impact on me. I had only been a fan of the band for a few months, but I still thoroughly enjoyed your set, despite how short it was, and when I met you afterwards, Madina Lake had officially become one of my favorite bands. I took a picture with you and told you how amazing you were, and you thanked me and gave me a hug. And I knew that you were so sincere, and genuinely happy that I'd had a good time. I think that's why I have so much love for this band; because you all genuinely love and care for your fans, and you're always incredibly kind.

I'm still shocked that someone would have the audacity to hurt such a sweet man like you. But I'm not surprised at all that you went out of your way to help someone in need, even if that person was a stranger. It breaks my heart that this happened, but I can't dwell on the negative. You've been there for me many times, whether you know this or not, so I'm going to do the same by praying all day, every day, and thinking good thoughts for you and sending you good vibes until you make a full recovery and are back onstage, rocking out and being the badass you are. Very Happy and hopefully soon, I'll see Madina Lake live again and I'll be able to talk to you for more than a minute, and hug you and tell you thank you (because you give very good hugs. Razz). You're a hero not only to me, but to every ML fan. Get well soon, sir. <3333 and sorry that I rambled, I just have a lot of ~feelings.
xoxo
Drea

The name's Drea, yo. Cool

GET WELL SOON, MATTHEW! You're a hero to me. <333

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: