Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
For Matthew

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
roxy
Missing

:

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:46 am    Post subject: For Matthew Reply with quote

Matthew,
I don't really know how to begin this. When I heard the news I started crying, I couldn't, and still don't, understand how some people can be so horrific and violent. All I hope for right now is that you get better, I know that you can pull yourself through this, everyone is behind you and all of us fans have you and your family and friends in our prayers.
You're truly heroic for what you did out there. I am amazed at what you did, you were courageous for taking on such a violent man and even though I may not know you personally I'm proud to be a fan of such an incredible person.
I hope you get better soon and that we'll be able to see you up on your feet again in no time.
Keep strong.
Roxy Simons xxxx

P.s. If you're ever in need of a doctor's advice, my dad told me he will help you in any way he can if you ever need to know anything. Free off charge of course. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: