Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Matthew (:

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
adelaide
Chasing Dragonflies

:

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:20 am    Post subject: Matthew (: Reply with quote

Matthew, you are so incredible. I feel so fortunate to have met you when I did. You were quite possibly the nicest and most thankful band member I had ever met. (and you still keep the title!) You care so much about other people and you love 'us', your fans, so much. Heck, we even had an argument once over who loved the other more.

When I read Nathan's tumblr update I didn't know what to think. Because frankly - I have no idea what I would do with out you. This whole tragedy has changed my heart. The way you put your life on the line for an unknown, and don't regret any second of it. I have the utmost respect for you intervening in this situation. My mother was a victim of domestic abuse, and I wish there was someone like you to have helped her.

But, Matthew, when it comes down to it, we all still need you, we need your compassionate, smiling face to greet us at shows, kick-ass on bass and raise out spirits. I know I can speak for all of us River Creepers when I say that I love you so freaking much and I wish you nothing but the very best for the rest of your life. I know you'll make it through, because we still need you. (:
xxxooo Mary Beth

8|4|07
12|15|07
7|5|09
[s]5|25|10 [/s]
<3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: