Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Dear Matthew.

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
fisal316
Chasing Dragonflies

:

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject: Dear Matthew. Reply with quote

Matthew.

When i hear what had happened on Wednesday i was truely lost for words. I couldn't think all day. To have that happen to some one so kind, funny, intelligent and a true friend was heartbreaking. Hearing what you did really shows how much integrity you truely have and you are fearless no matter what the odds.

I've seen Madina Lake 7 times now and i've met you all the times and you have been so nice to me all the times i've met you. I remember when i saw yo guys play in Sheffield with Papa Roach in October 2009 and we went to the Corporation. Dude you were so drunk that by the end of the night i had to carry you out the club and down the street, it was a funny moment for me i have to say. It's a fun story to say that i had to carry Matthew from Madina Lake one night cause he was drunk and kissed me on the head.

and to quote you that night....

"I'm never usually like this, but thank you so much for helping me, you my best friend"

I know you were drunk but i liked the end part to that sentence LoL!

When i saw you in Sheffield in April i said what happened and you were like "I'm so sorry, but if you are ever in that position i'll be glad to help out" and then you gave me a hug lol.

There are Police Officers, Paramedics, Doctors, Nurses, Army, Marines, Fire and Rescue, Navy. Then there is Matthew Leone of Madina Lake.

I have to say that i was going through a really rough time in my life at the end of 2009 and Madina Lake was one of the things that have got me through it. My heart and soul are with that band.

My thoughts are going out to you, Nathan, Mateo, Dan and your family and i hope.... correction i know you will get through this and continue to rock out the only way you know how, and that's the very best.

I Love you Brother Get Well Soon Mate

Fisal

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: