Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Matthew~

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Kristin27
Missing

:

Items

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:58 am    Post subject: Matthew~ Reply with quote

Matthew, let me start by saying you are such an amazing, talented, and wonderful person. As many people have said, you are a true hero.

You have inspired me more than you know with your music, your kindness, and your courage in this recent event. Each time I have met you, you have always been incredibly nice and caring towards myself, and other fans. When I read what happened I was shocked. Shocked and angry that someone would do something so terrible to someone as nice as yourself. You risked everything just to help a random person on the street and that just shows what a wonderful person you really are. I have prayed for you everyday since and I will continue to pray for you throughout your recovery.

Get well soon Matthew,
xoxo,
Kristin~

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: