Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Dearest Matthew,

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
ForeverTheSickestKid
Chasing Dragonflies

:

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Dearest Matthew, Reply with quote

Dearest Matthew,

Here by I’d like you to know that even in the Netherlands people are shocked by this news.
I truly believe you’re a hero and people should be more like you.
My thoughts, love and positive energy are all out to you hoping that it will help you to recover.

I do want you to understand that Madina Lake has helped me, and a lot of other fans, through rough times, and now, the fans and I, are here to help you [and Nathan, Dan and Mateo] through these rough times.
I am proud to have a Madina Lake tattoo, because it’s now related to a hero, and that means a lot to me.

All I wanted to say is that I love you for being such an amazing, great guy, who will help anyone in trouble, even if the chance is big that he’s getting beat up.
Again I want to send all my love, thoughts and positive energy to you, Nathan, Dan, Mateo, your family and friends.

Be strong, believe. Everything is gonna be okay.

You are not alone.

With lots of love,
Rebecca.
xoxo

<3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: