Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Dear Matthew, not just mine, everyones sunshine ;D

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
TwilightWarrior
River Person

:

Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Dear Matthew, not just mine, everyones sunshine ;D Reply with quote

I realize some people may be like "without this band i wouldnt be alive" but i honestly cant say that. But i can say, my life may be worse then going through with suicide if it wasnt for you guys. I wouldnt be who i am today. You guys helped me realize what it is to be alive. I wouldnt have any of my friends or like the music I do or anything with out all of you. I would probably be in a mental hospital. In my opinion, all of those things are worse then taking the easy way out, thank you so much.
I love each and every one of you guys in the band so much. I cant wait to hear of your recovery. I KNOW you will recover, you have too, your Matthew. Your our Matthew*. We are all here for you and sending you good vibes, in the end it must be alright, we all love you too much. You have helped many of us, and MANY MANY more to come. The world cant let you go, you will be fine. And if your reading this, then most likely your fine, so more or less im just reassuring myself and anyone else that reads this. Point is, we all love you to death, cant wait to see you back in action.
Love one of your dearest fans, Zack Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: