Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Matthew <3

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
LivO
Sending Auspices

:

Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: Matthew <3 Reply with quote

Matthew,

I can still remember the first time I met you like it was yesterday. I don't think I've ever met any 4 people as genuine as you all are. You care so much about your fans, more than any other band I know, and you put 100% of your energy and talent into everything you do and we all love you for that.

The world is so unfair because things like this happen to amazing, talented, genuine people like you and it's just not fair. You are a hero Matthew for what you did. You are our hero.

You and Madina Lake have influenced my life so much and I would not be the person I am now if it wasn't for you. I'm sure so many other people feel the same. You've taught me so much, you've made me so many new amazing friends and you've made me feel like I belong.

I wish I could repay even half the things that you've done for me. Everyone is so proud of you, I hope you know that.
Thank you for sharing your wise words, for helping me when I was at my weakest and thank you for being you. I know that you're stong and you will get through this, because you're Matthew, you always do.

Liv xxxx

28.09.07 - 07.02.08 - 05.05.09 - 06.09.09
|Last.FM!|Flickr!|Twitter!|

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: