Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Dearest, darlingest Nightmoves...

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Dizzy
Lake Watcher [Mod]

:

Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Dearest, darlingest Nightmoves... Reply with quote

There's so much I could say to express the way I feel right now. Within the past day or so, my emotions have been all over the spectrum. As of right now, I'm proud. Proud to call you my friend. I'm also thankful. Thankful that you're still here, in this world. Thankful that you had the strength to pull through this, and thankful for the knowledge that you'll continue to fight this uphill battle.

I, as well as every other River Creep on this glorious earth, will be with you, every single step of the way, through the thick and the thin, through the smiles and the tears. You always have and always will have us by your side. You are, undoubtedly, my hero. You're our hero.

As for Nathan, Mateo, and Dan (and, of course, other family and friends - We can't forget Autumn!) - you're all wonderfully spectacular. Anyone would be lucky to have you supporting them through something so severe. The four of you are some of the most kind-hearted, genuine people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and befriending in my entire life. This shouldn't have happened to such amazing people. You didn't deserve this at all. That being said, the fact that you're pulling through this, stronger than ever, proves how fantastic you all are.

Madina Lake... I love you. You have changed my life in ways that most people couldn't even fathom.
Don't scare me like this again, kay? Kay. =) <3

@TheDizmeister
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: