Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Hullo to the Dearest Matthew

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
renee oxo
Chasing Dragonflies

:

Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Hullo to the Dearest Matthew Reply with quote

Matthew, Matthew, Matthew

I don't know what to say. I've met you once, so I don't have any personal stories to share like everyone else, except I made a fool of myself talking about brownies and Nathan pissing on them.... heh, and then my dad saying he's going to put that night with his experiences of being at Pink Floyd and Black Sabbeth shows..... nope. Wink

What I do know, regardless of anything, is that you are an amazing soul. All of the people that had to have just walked by them and either stared or turned their heads and none of them had the courage to do what you did. People can always talk and say that they would do something like that, but when the time comes most would just walk away and be afraid to step in. What you did was GOOD and it's a shame that you had to suffer such a horrific price for it... It's a shame that you most likely saved that woman's life and all she and the most pathetic excuse for a man could do was walk away... I'm so proud to say that I'm apart of this Madina Family and the river creepers and so proud to know someone as good as a soul as you!

I was laying in my bed last night and was physically trying to create an energy ball (just being stupid) of happy and love and rainbows and such and thought that if i used my mind hard enough i could do it and throw it to you ;D hehehe, i want to access these other parts of my brain and just physically send all the love/happy/good vibes and energy to you... but there are people all over the world hoping for you and it's lovely. it let's us all know that the world is not all evil, and the good is out there, always! Smile

You recover soon my friend, because it's not your time yet. We all still need the brain of yours and all the genius from it.

"When we connect our heart, to our minds, there's no stopping us."

Beaucoup d'amour
Much much love,
Renee <3

4-25-09 // 5-11-10 // 9-17-11 // 12-17-11 // 3-29-12 <3
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: