Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Dear Matthew,

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Truuuuue Looooove
Chasing Dragonflies

:

Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Dear Matthew, Reply with quote

I could barely read Nathan’s Tumblr post, I read worst news and saw your name and I started to panic. A couple years ago I had a nightmare that you died. The second I woke up I checked everywhere to make sure that it wasn‘t real. To my relief it was just a nightmare: so that’s why I almost couldn’t read it I did won’t my nightmare to come true after all these years. I was glad it wasn’t but sadden that what had happened was so terrible. You are the sweetest, kindest, most genuine person, I have had the pleasure of meeting and you did a VERY heroic thing. I’m proud to look up to Madina Lake, you, and know there are good people out there that make me want to be good person. Since hearing ML for the time I’ve become way more positive about life, people, and general situations. My brother even tells me that I’m a good role model for his kids and I do owe it to you. Your words, quotes, and humour brought my day up when nothing else could. I could find no one that believed in things I did until Madina Lake and I wouldn’t change becoming a River Person for anything in the world. So thank you for being you and I hear you making good progress so get your butt well soon mister and come back to Kansas. I miss you

Your in my heart, xoxo
Chancy <3

p.s. next time call the cops first and beat him with lady bubba until they get there or poke him in the eyes. That always works ;D

"Famous people walk on red carpets because they are famous. Me and you walk on toilet paper because we are the shit!"-my best friend
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: