Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Dear Matthew,

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
i_heart_music
River Person

:

Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:39 pm    Post subject: Dear Matthew, Reply with quote

I'm so glad to hear that you are getting better, you really had us all scared. What you did was so heroic and respectable, even people who don't know or like Madina Lake were rooting for your recovery. It was great to see how, even on absolutepunk, known for it's resident assholes and haters, everyone was praying for or thinking of you. It gives me hope for humanity after all. You really are one of the kindest, most selfless people I have ever met, and this couldn't have happened to someone less deserving. It's great to hear you're already joking, it really shows the kind of person you are, always looking on the bright side haha.
Get better soon, and maybe I can convince the penguin keepers to let you pet one here at the Toledo Zoo Wink
Also, expect the biggest hug I have ever given next time I see you!
<3 Kayla

June 22, November 17, November 20, March 13-16, April 19, May 3, July 18, January 16, May 25, July 9, July 29, July 31, May 8, May 9

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: