Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Matthew...

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Sera
Admin

:

Items

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Matthew... Reply with quote

I honestly don't even know what to say. How something like this could happen to you makes absolutely no sense to me. After everything you've done, all the lives you've touched, all the people you've changed for life just by spending a few moments with them...but I guess no one ever said life was fair. You are without a doubt the most amazing person I have ever met in my life. Everything you stand for, every conversation we've had over the past four years, every time just thinking about getting to talk to you again has made me smile...

I remember how I used to write you a letter for every time I saw you. I will never forget the look on your face every time I'd hand it to you. I remember Bamboozle 2007 most of all. I gave you the letter the first day, then when you saw me the next day you thanked me and told me how much what I'd written had touched you. And for a minute you experienced what so many others all over the world have when they've met you and gotten to have a conversation with you. You inspire all of us to be...more. To be better. You truely are everything people have made you out to be.

An inspiration.

A lifesaver.

A hero.

Matthew, I just want you to know that you've changed my life forever. The entire band and River People community has, but you most of all. Since the first time I saw you you've been so much more than just another guy in a band. The first time we spoke I felt like I'd known you forever. Now it's four years later and we've had so many amazing times together and I consider you almost a brother. Nothing makes me feel anything as powerful as seeing you and the rest of the guys up on stage and seeing you smile when you notice me rocking out in the front row. You make me feel so special with nothing more than a smile and a mouthed "Hey!" while you jump around and do your merry thing. Nothing else comes close to that feeling.

So now the entire world (or at least the greater Chicago area) will know what I and the rest of your fans have known since the beginning. What a strong, pure, inspiring, heroic person you really are. I know you'll pull through this, just like you have any other obstacle you've ever found in your way. Your time here isn't anywhere close to done yet. You have so many more lives to touch, so many more people to save and inspire to be something more than they ever thought they could be.

I love you, Matthew. Get well soon.

Sara Sapolnick

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: