Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
to my hero...

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
shinoda
Tourist

:

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:33 am    Post subject: to my hero... Reply with quote

I wish I had more than words to say how proud of you I am.

I so glad to know that you getting well at the hospital, you're a strong guy with an amazing heart and God is taking care of you.
You was my hero before this... Now I just can't describe my admiration for you.

You give me strength when I need most, now its time to be strong for you and your family and friends.

Be strong boy, we love you. ♥

Hope see you soon at the stage doing what you do best, which of course is, playing and jumping all over the place ;D

And, finally I wish to say not only for me and my family, but for all the brazilian fans are praying for your recovery.

xoxo
Tati

Facebook|Twitter

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: