Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
To Matthew from Arri <3

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.†††This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
MadinaBlackout
Missing

:

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:42 am† †Post subject: To Matthew from Arri <3 Reply with quote

Dear Matthew,

First off I just want to say you are a true angel, hero and a person who has given me such inspiration. I donít know how you had the guts to do what you did. When I found out about the beating you suffered on Thursday (1st of July) at 1:30am (my time) I screamed and my immediate thought was that it must have been a sick and twisted joke. However that idea soon faded away and was replaced with horrendous shock, (that I am still feeing right now) hurt, anger and disgust as I read Nathanís blog, I spent the remainder of Thursday night crying, shaking and desperately trying to both come to terms with the huge shock I felt after hearing the news and also muster up as much positive energy as I could to send to you and Nathan. Ever since I heard the news, you, Nathan, your amazing family and band have been on my mind and will continue to be until I know that you make a full recovery.
I have been listening to your immensely powerful music since 2008 and I cannot express how much it means to me. It has helped me through so much. I have .unfortunately never got the chance to see you play live but I am wishing that some day I will..

Love & best wishes

Aran Murphy in Ireland,

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.†††This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. ††† Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: