Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Dear our Hero

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
You'll Be Amazed...<3
River Person

:

Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Dear our Hero Reply with quote

Matthew Leone, I say once again that you are a true hero - an inspiration for the entire world. No one is less deserving of the treatment you have been through. You're the most genuinely good, caring, down to earth, admirable person. Ironically, it's because of your goodness that you were put in this predicament, which puts me at a loss for words.

You've changed countless lives, Matthew. Including my own.
You and the band have been a source of my inspiration for years, and I could never imagine anyone being so heartless as to harm such an amazing, selfless person. I heard the news while I was in school, and I broke down in my friend's arms with shock. I spent the whole day praying to a God that I don't know exists. The only thing stopping myself from being completely disgusted with humanity was reminding myself what you went through to save that stranger. Your courage and benevolence overpowered that evil.

I can't begin to explain the elation I felt when I heard the news you woke up. It was so cliché, literally like a 100 story building had been lifted off of me. I stopped feeling scared, and was greeted with a wave of complete confidence that you're going to get through this. You're going to recover and heal, and you will feel better than you've ever felt before. You've already proved your strength. We all know you can do this. Everyone is behind you.

My thoughts are with you and your family. All positive thoughts being sent your way!

Open your eyes, we're still alive.

Sarah Byrne

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: