Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Matthew,

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Pandora :)
River Person

:

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:19 am    Post subject: Matthew, Reply with quote

This has been tough not only to do this letter but also to find it hard to imagine something like this had happened to you. I had a lot of different emotions when I herd what happened. I am so thankful that your still here with us, proud that you have made the strength to pull through and knowing that your making a good recovery makes me feel so much better. I know you will come out of that hospital being the same old you. I'm glad we've connected which has become more of a friendship but now I class you as more of a brother.

What you did my friend was being the incredible and amazing person you always were. Your not just a hero but also one of a kind, someone I look up to and a inspiration to me and you have a amazing heart and soul. You have touch so many other people around the world including myself that it just shows how amazing you and madina lake really are. My life would be totally different if it wasn't for people like you so, thank you so much for changing my life, being yourselves and the kind of guys you all are.

Since getting to know you over the past two years we have had so many great memories together and hope that will we have more to come in the future. I feel like I have known you all my life. You have been incredible, helpful and special to me. When your on stage with the rest of the guys I get this sudden powerful feeling. And when I see you smile to me whether it's in the crowd at the front or when I see you, makes me feel special inside. And I just can't thank you enough for what you have done to me... I will never forget it.

I know that your strong enough to get through this and I hope that you get plenty of rest,sleep and energy in hospital and when you return home. I know you can do this and I'm proud of you.

I imagine that you will be in good health in the next few weeks in no time.

I love you and I hope to see you soon.

Much love always
Nerissa oxoxo

p.s I would like to say thank you to Nathan, family and friends for supporting you by your side and it just shows how lucky you are and what wonderful people you have around you.
8th April 10,3rd Aug 10,6th Aug 10. 12th Nov 11
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: