Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Matthew,

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Kylia
Tourist

:

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:46 am    Post subject: Matthew, Reply with quote

You have this uncanny ability to light up a cloudy day when you smile and say hello. I experienced this myself back on the Warped Tour line up last year in Burgettstown, PA. This is why when I had heard that you had been injured, I bawled. I bawled like a little baby.

I told my friend and he suggested that I should send you "get-better waves". He claims they are like radio waves that come from a tower that is apparently on top of my head. I haven't found the tower yet, but I've been sending out get-better waves like nobody's business. I hope you can feel them.

Your courage is inspiring, and your strength is amazing. You are powerful and wonderful and I'm so happy to hear that you are recovering and regaining your energy. You deserve all the good health in the world for what you've done and what you've been through.

There are not even the right words in any language that could tell you how much of a hero you've always been to so many of us. This act of courage is no exception to your list of heroic acts. Stay strong, dude, because you keep me strong. <3

Much love,
Erin Kylia.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: