Forum Index
Home - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups - Register - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in          Games  Calendar

NEWS:
Matthew,

Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
hannahpansy
Chasing Dragonflies

:

Items

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Matthew, Reply with quote

I was going through a rough time when i heard the news of what happened to you, and although being very upset, your courage gave me a sense of security in my own worries. It made me realise as Nathan said although there are many evil people in the world, many more people are amazing. I found confidence in your bravery and however damaged you have become from this incident, you will pull through stronger and with the knowledge you did what was right. I have never admired another person more than i admire you. From the first day i heard of Madina Lake i knew this band would teach me things i couldn't imagine and show me how to live. You, acting probably without a second thought has taught me how to always do what you think is right. As i usually let things pass to easily.

If there were more people like you, the world would be a better place.
And i most certainly wish to follow you in your courage and stregnth, I shall be giving Nathan presents for you in August(:

Keep your chin up and get better, the shows won't be the same without you.
HannahPansy,
xx

me: you are so incredible!
matthew: awhh, you're incredible too
>.<

song book project - join(:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Messages for Matthew All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: